For the YA ‘Bibliophile’ box we have selected THE LIBRARY OF LOST THINGS as our book of the month. This month’s book explores themes of friendship, growing up, and finding love against the backdrop of a heartbreaking mother-daughter relationship – oh and books, lots of books! Embracing the theme of all things bookish, we hope you enjoy the items in this month’s box as much as we did finding them.
NOVEMBER BOX INCLUDES:
• The book of the month: The Library of Lost Things by Laura Taylor Namey
• An EXCLUSIVE letter from the author
• A pack of original Hubba Bubba – a tribute to one of the characters in this month’s book!
• A blue book pointer bookmark – perfect for keeping track of the last word you read.
• A stunning art print by Elena Schweitzer
• A Bibliophile magnet designed by one of our team members!
• A Cre8ive Inspir8ions monthly reading tracker pad to help you keep track of how many pages you read a day.
• An EXCLUSIVE Cre8ive Inspir8ions ‘Bookshelf Helpers’ review bookmark!